Subscribe to our newsletter
Check out our previous newsletters
Happy 3rd Birthday (8/6/13), Engaging Peace! Please support our continuing work.
Support Engaging Peace by shopping at Amazon.com through this link. Thanks!
- Ariana Simonelli on Bang, Bang, You’re Dead, Part 2.
- Bang, Bang, You’re Dead, Part 2. | Engaging Peace on USA: A culture of violence
- Barbara on Bang, Bang, You’re Dead, Part 2.
- Bang, Bang, You’re Dead, Part 2. | Engaging Peace on Ecological approach to studying peace and war
- Barbara on Bang, bang, you’re dead, Part 1
- Gold Dust Twin on Nonviolent Protest Trumps Market Basket Scheme
- Gold Dust Twin on What’s so bad about the Ferguson, MO, shooting, anyway?
- Dot Walsh on Profiting from Prisons: The Evil Corporation Connection Part 2
- Barbara on Profiting from Prisons: The Evil Corporation Connection Part 2
- Dot Walsh on Prisons for profit: The Evil Corporation Connection, Part I, by Guest Author Dot Walsh
Author Archives: kathiemm
As another 9/11 shimmies by, with the terrors of terrorism still being bugled as reasons for budgets fat on weapons of death and short on social programs, it is time to consider another candidate for recognition as a model of … Continue reading
This is an Israeli Uzi, the kind of submachine gun that a nine-year-old girl was recently (August, 2014) learning to use at an outdoor shooting range in Arizona when she lost control of the gun and shot and killed … Continue reading
By guest author, Dot Walsh Many activists follow their inner guides and speak out, act out, and protest around many worthy issues. Sometimes there are positive results, as in the case of the new gun legislation in Massachusetts, but often … Continue reading