Subscribe to our newsletter
Check out our previous newsletters
Happy 3rd Birthday (8/6/13), Engaging Peace! Please support our continuing work.
Support Engaging Peace by shopping at Amazon.com through this link. Thanks!
- Courtney G on Who knows why we fight? George knows.
- Ariana Simonelli on Who knows why we fight? George knows.
- Courtney G on Poverty: A terrible terrorist, Part 2
- Reina Chehayeb on Seeking the kindness of strangers, Part I
- Nicole V. on Join the US armed services and increase your RMST!!!
- Nicole V. on Who knows why we fight? George knows.
- Christine C. on Bang, bang, you’re dead, Part 1
- Gold Dust Twin on News of its Death is Greatly Exaggerated
- Jyothi Nair on Who knows why we fight? George knows.
- Jyothi Nair on Are you being tricked into abetting criminal negligence?
Author Archives: kathiemm
It is alive. It is well. It goes underground and then reasserts itself. It can currently be seen in Hong Kong, striving for greater democracy, under the name of Occupy Central—Central being the major financial center in Hong Kong, … Continue reading
Today I am enjoying what appears to be a disappearing commodity—the three day weekend. But, I am not celebrating the “accomplishments” of Christopher Columbus, who chanced on the Americas in his quest for riches and found them in his own … Continue reading
The kinds of men who perpetrate military sexual assaults tend not to be discriminating—they will destroy the lives of other men as easily as those of women. Indeed, because men enter the military in much higher numbers than women, the … Continue reading