Subscribe to our newsletter
Check out our previous newsletters
Happy 3rd Birthday (8/6/13), Engaging Peace! Please support our continuing work.
Support Engaging Peace by shopping at Amazon.com through this link. Thanks!
- Sarah N on Military Sexual Assault: Toxic Masculinity Gone Viral?
- Stephanie Moses on Seeking the kindness of strangers, Part II
- Sarah N on Malala
- Celeste. H on Gaza: Time to take sides
- Sarah N on Unfinished business
- Celeste. H on News of its Death is Greatly Exaggerated
- Sarah N on Tomorrow’s Wars: A Work In Progress
- Sarah N on Poverty: A terrible terrorist, Part 2
- Michaela Buckley on What’s wrong with this picture?
- Michaela Buckley on Who knows why we fight? George knows.
Category Archives: Ethic of reciprocity
Once upon a time, a new nation was born on this continent and came to view itself as exceptional—that is, as qualitatively different from other countries in its revolutionary … Continue reading
“[W]e here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain–that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom–and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the … Continue reading
[Note from Kathie MM: Today we welcome guest contributor John Hess, who has been an anti-war activist for 40 years, and worked for over 30 years in the construction business. He is currently a full-time faculty member in English and … Continue reading