Subscribe to our newsletter
Check out our previous newsletters
Happy 3rd Birthday (8/6/13), Engaging Peace! Please support our continuing work.
Support Engaging Peace by shopping at Amazon.com through this link. Thanks!
- Barbara on Like father, like son. Not.
- Ariana Simonelli on Bang, Bang, You’re Dead, Part 2.
- Bang, Bang, You’re Dead, Part 2. | Engaging Peace on USA: A culture of violence
- Barbara on Bang, Bang, You’re Dead, Part 2.
- Bang, Bang, You’re Dead, Part 2. | Engaging Peace on Ecological approach to studying peace and war
- Barbara on Bang, bang, you’re dead, Part 1
- Gold Dust Twin on Nonviolent Protest Trumps Market Basket Scheme
- Gold Dust Twin on What’s so bad about the Ferguson, MO, shooting, anyway?
- Dot Walsh on Profiting from Prisons: The Evil Corporation Connection Part 2
- Barbara on Profiting from Prisons: The Evil Corporation Connection Part 2
Category Archives: Ethic of reciprocity
Once upon a time, a new nation was born on this continent and came to view itself as exceptional—that is, as qualitatively different from other countries in its revolutionary … Continue reading
“[W]e here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain–that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom–and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the … Continue reading
[Note from Kathie MM: Today we welcome guest contributor John Hess, who has been an anti-war activist for 40 years, and worked for over 30 years in the construction business. He is currently a full-time faculty member in English and … Continue reading