Subscribe to our newsletter
Check out our previous newsletters
Happy 3rd Birthday (8/6/13), Engaging Peace! Please support our continuing work.
Support Engaging Peace by shopping at Amazon.com through this link. Thanks!
- Like father, like son. Not. | Engaging Peace on Reviewing moral disengagement and engagement
- Gold Dust Twin on Two Paths in the Wood: “Choice” of Life or War, Part 1
- Occupy Not | Engaging Peace on Veterans and the Occupy movements
- Christine C. on What does terrorism mean to you?
- Ariana Simonelli on Join the US armed services and increase your RMST!!!
- Amanda D. on Seeking the kindness of strangers, Part II
- Amanda D. on What’s so bad about the Ferguson, MO, shooting, anyway?
- Amanda D. on Do you hear what I hear?
- Amanda D. on Are you being tricked into abetting criminal negligence?
- Amanda D. on The abused brain
Category Archives: Ethic of reciprocity
Once upon a time, a new nation was born on this continent and came to view itself as exceptional—that is, as qualitatively different from other countries in its revolutionary … Continue reading
“[W]e here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain–that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom–and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the … Continue reading
[Note from Kathie MM: Today we welcome guest contributor John Hess, who has been an anti-war activist for 40 years, and worked for over 30 years in the construction business. He is currently a full-time faculty member in English and … Continue reading