Subscribe to our newsletter
Check out our previous newsletters
Happy 3rd Birthday (8/6/13), Engaging Peace! Please support our continuing work.
Support Engaging Peace by shopping at Amazon.com through this link. Thanks!
- Jessica Petritis on Resisting domestic violence
- Jeremy Wernick on Do we have a right to rights?
- Madeleine Cohen on Modern warfare: Losing ground?
- Madeleine Cohen on Women activists and International Women’s Day
- Anna Tam on Modern warfare: Losing ground?
- Anna Tam on “Eve teasing” in India, Part I
- Jessica Petritis on “Eve teasing” in India, Part I
- Jessica Petritis on The Constitution corrupted, Part 2
- Jessica Petritis on Healing of trauma, Part 2
- Jiyoung Won on The road to militarization: Paved in video games?
Tag Archives: altruism
In 1989, Roger Walsh (a professor of psychiatry at University of California Irvine) wrote a seminal paper entitled, Toward a Psychology of Human Survival: Psychological Approaches to Contemporary Global Threats.
Walsh identified several global threats that continue… Continue reading