Subscribe to our newsletter
Check out our previous newsletters
Happy 3rd Birthday (8/6/13), Engaging Peace! Please support our continuing work.
Support Engaging Peace by shopping at Amazon.com through this link. Thanks!
- Nicole V. on Two Paths in the Wood: “Choice” of Life or War, Part 1
- Ariana Simonelli on Malala
- Nicole V. on Inconvenient memories: Veteran’s Day 2014
- Nicole V. on Building a Racially Just Society: Psychological Insights
- Celeste H. on Two Paths in the Woods, Pt 2. Beyond Symbolic and Poetic Words By Guest Author Anthony Marsella
- Celeste H. on Building a Racially Just Society: Psychological Insights
- Gold Dust Twin on Building a Racially Just Society: Psychological Insights
- Sarah N on I, too, have a dream
- Niyi Famose on How to Defeat Terrorism 101
- Who knows why we fight? George knows. | Engaging Peace on Values and rhetoric: Lakovian framing, metaphors and stories
TagsAfghanistan aggression Albert Bandura Boston University Dahlia Wasfi democracy drones Egypt Fallujah Gaza genocide hatred Hiroshima human rights international law Iraq Iraq war Israel Japan justice just war Liberate THIS media Middle East military military-industrial complex moral engagement morality Nelson Mandela nonviolence Palestine peace poverty reconciliation Ross Caputi San'aa Sultan Syria terrorism torture United Nations Vietnam War violence war World War I World War II
Cost of war in Iraq
Cost of war in Afghanistan
U.S. deaths in Afghanistan
Calendar of Posts
Like us on Facebook!