Subscribe to our newsletter
Check out our previous newsletters
Happy 3rd Birthday (8/6/13), Engaging Peace! Please support our continuing work.
Support Engaging Peace by shopping at Amazon.com through this link. Thanks!
- Anna S on Should we educate for peace?
- Anna S on Resisting domestic violence
- Jiyoung Won on Death to the death penalty
- Anna S on Do we have a right to rights?
- Jessica Petritis on The U.S. government’s assault on children
- Jessica Petritis on Resisting domestic violence
- Jeremy Wernick on Do we have a right to rights?
- Madeleine Cohen on Modern warfare: Losing ground?
- Madeleine Cohen on Women activists and International Women’s Day
- Anna Tam on Modern warfare: Losing ground?
Tag Archives: Eva Kor
Professor Malley-Morrison’s seminar on the Psychology of War and Peace showed me how altering one’s perspective can instantly change one’s entire outlook on a situation.Forgiving Dr. Mengele DVD
Alan O’Hare showed us how just moving from inside the classroom to outside the building can change an entire experience. Once we left the classroom, all formality ceased and every student was eager to share views. When we…. Continue reading