Subscribe to our newsletter
Check out our previous newsletters
Happy 3rd Birthday (8/6/13), Engaging Peace! Please support our continuing work.
Support Engaging Peace by shopping at Amazon.com through this link. Thanks!
- Sarah N on I, too, have a dream
- Niyi Famose on How to Defeat Terrorism 101
- Who knows why we fight? George knows. | Engaging Peace on Values and rhetoric: Lakovian framing, metaphors and stories
- Gold Dust Twin on Inconvenient memories: Veteran’s Day 2014
- Sarah N on Corporate America: Purveyor of Inhuman “Rights”
- Nicole V. on Two Paths in the Woods, Pt 2. Beyond Symbolic and Poetic Words By Guest Author Anthony Marsella
- Gold Dust Twin on Two Paths in the Woods, Pt 2. Beyond Symbolic and Poetic Words By Guest Author Anthony Marsella
- Laura C on Who knows why we fight? George knows.
- Laura C on Extolling WHOM
- Laura C on Military Sexual Assault: Toxic Masculinity Gone Viral?
Tag Archives: Father Daniel Berrigan
Memorial Day is the ideal day for remembering both the costs of war and the valiant efforts of anti-war activists to resist war. Today’s post focuses on the Vietnam War, which is worth memorializing for three reasons: It showed the … Continue reading