Subscribe to our newsletter
Check out our previous newsletters
Happy 3rd Birthday (8/6/13), Engaging Peace! Please support our continuing work.
Support Engaging Peace by shopping at Amazon.com through this link. Thanks!
- Courtney G on Who knows why we fight? George knows.
- Ariana Simonelli on Who knows why we fight? George knows.
- Courtney G on Poverty: A terrible terrorist, Part 2
- Reina Chehayeb on Seeking the kindness of strangers, Part I
- Nicole V. on Join the US armed services and increase your RMST!!!
- Nicole V. on Who knows why we fight? George knows.
- Christine C. on Bang, bang, you’re dead, Part 1
- Gold Dust Twin on News of its Death is Greatly Exaggerated
- Jyothi Nair on Who knows why we fight? George knows.
- Jyothi Nair on Are you being tricked into abetting criminal negligence?
TagsAfghanistan aggression Albert Bandura Boston University Dahlia Wasfi democracy drones Egypt Fallujah Gaza genocide hatred Hiroshima human rights international law Iraq Iraq war Israel Japan justice just war Liberate THIS media Middle East military military-industrial complex moral engagement morality Nelson Mandela nonviolence Palestine peace poverty reconciliation Ross Caputi San'aa Sultan Syria terrorism torture United Nations Vietnam War violence war World War I World War II
Cost of war in Iraq
Cost of war in Afghanistan
U.S. deaths in Afghanistan
Calendar of Posts
Like us on Facebook!