Subscribe to our newsletter
Check out our previous newsletters
Happy 3rd Birthday (8/6/13), Engaging Peace! Please support our continuing work.
Support Engaging Peace by shopping at Amazon.com through this link. Thanks!
- Gold Dust Twin on Exceptional
- Dahlia Wasfi on Fallujah: Death and destruction again, Part 2
- Ian Hansen on Fallujah: Death and destruction again, Part 2
- Dahlia Wasfi on Falluja corpse
- Dahlia Wasfi on Engaging peace with the Peace Corps
- Ellie on Engaging peace with the Peace Corps
- Ross Caputi on Falluja corpse
- Gold Dust Twin on Falluja corpse
- Dot Walsh on Fallujah: Death and destruction again, Part I
- Gold Dust Twin on Defining “terrorism”
Tag Archives: Havel
Moving to California, I married and began raising three boys. It was the time of World War II, with its nuclear atrocities that wiped out vast portions of my beloved Japan. All too soon again … Continue reading