Subscribe to our newsletter
Check out our previous newsletters
Happy 3rd Birthday (8/6/13), Engaging Peace! Please support our continuing work.
Support Engaging Peace by shopping at Amazon.com through this link. Thanks!
- Gold Dust Twin on Building a Racially Just Society: Psychological Insights
- Sarah N on I, too, have a dream
- Niyi Famose on How to Defeat Terrorism 101
- Who knows why we fight? George knows. | Engaging Peace on Values and rhetoric: Lakovian framing, metaphors and stories
- Gold Dust Twin on Inconvenient memories: Veteran’s Day 2014
- Sarah N on Corporate America: Purveyor of Inhuman “Rights”
- Nicole V. on Two Paths in the Woods, Pt 2. Beyond Symbolic and Poetic Words By Guest Author Anthony Marsella
- Gold Dust Twin on Two Paths in the Woods, Pt 2. Beyond Symbolic and Poetic Words By Guest Author Anthony Marsella
- Laura C on Who knows why we fight? George knows.
- Laura C on Extolling WHOM
Tag Archives: Hitler
I was raised in the early 20th century by a conservative middle class family. My father educated himself and became a teacher of geology and geography in a large high school in Pittsburgh.
Early on, I observed racial and social class tensions … Continue reading
[Note from Kathie MM: Today we welcome guest contributor John Hess, who has been an anti-war activist for 40 years, and worked for over 30 years in the construction business. He is currently a full-time faculty member in English and … Continue reading