Subscribe to our newsletter
Check out our previous newsletters
Happy 3rd Birthday (8/6/13), Engaging Peace! Please support our continuing work.
Support Engaging Peace by shopping at Amazon.com through this link. Thanks!
- Liz Dorso on Do we have a right to rights?
- Divij Patwardhan on “Lone” gunman? Think again.
- Gold Dust Twin on Do we have a right to rights?
- Divij Patwardhan on Jared Loughner in the “mecca for prejudice”
- Divij Patwardhan on Do we have a right to rights?
- Jeremy Wernick on Intolerance, cohesion, and killing in religion, Part 1
- Divij Patwardhan on Resisting domestic violence
- Jiyoung Won on Poverty: The worst violence, Part 1
- Jiyoung Won on Do we have a right to rights?
- Gold Dust Twin on Giving thanks for peace
Tag Archives: human connection
Iraqis are still suffering today under the brutal grip of American-led occupation. Life goes on in the hope that one day, circumstances will improve.
For now, however, as it has been for decades, they struggle. Electricity, water, and jobs… Continue reading