Subscribe to our newsletter
Check out our previous newsletters
Happy 3rd Birthday (8/6/13), Engaging Peace! Please support our continuing work.
Support Engaging Peace by shopping at Amazon.com through this link. Thanks!
- Courtney G on Who knows why we fight? George knows.
- Ariana Simonelli on Who knows why we fight? George knows.
- Courtney G on Poverty: A terrible terrorist, Part 2
- Reina Chehayeb on Seeking the kindness of strangers, Part I
- Nicole V. on Join the US armed services and increase your RMST!!!
- Nicole V. on Who knows why we fight? George knows.
- Christine C. on Bang, bang, you’re dead, Part 1
- Gold Dust Twin on News of its Death is Greatly Exaggerated
- Jyothi Nair on Who knows why we fight? George knows.
- Jyothi Nair on Are you being tricked into abetting criminal negligence?
Tag Archives: Japan
According to the New World Encyclopedia, psychological warfare involves using propaganda or similar methods to demoralize an enemy and ensure victory, possibly without physical violence. Modern examples include the U.S. spreading leaflets over Japan during WWII and more recently … Continue reading
We’ve heard considerable rhetoric recently about the vileness of subjecting children to poison gas, and vile it is. So are other means by which children are maimed and murdered… Continue reading
The Japanese government has formally apologized for forcing women seized from China, South Korea, the Philippines, Indonesia, and Taiwan to act as “comfort women” (sex slaves) for the military during World War II. Recently, Toru Hashimoto, mayor of Osaka, Japan, sparked … Continue reading