Subscribe to our newsletter
Check out our previous newsletters
Happy 3rd Birthday (8/6/13), Engaging Peace! Please support our continuing work.
Support Engaging Peace by shopping at Amazon.com through this link. Thanks!
- Anna Tam on Giving thanks for peace
- Jiyoung Won on Intolerance, cohesion, and killing in religion, Part 1
- Jessica Petritis on I want what I want when I want it
- Jiyoung Won on Prison and the just world fallacy
- Jessica Petritis on Do we have a right to rights?
- Anna S on Contribute a peace of the pie
- Jessica Petritis on Can compassion replace humiliation?
- Jessica Petritis on Do you know your rights?
- Jeremy Wernick on To make their voices heard
- Anna S on Should we educate for peace?
Tag Archives: live without wars
March 20, 2011, is “GLOBAL DAY of LISTENING to ‘live without wars.’” Inspired by Afghan Youth Peace Volunteers, Afghans For Peace, and the Iraqi & American Reconciliation Project, the organizers of the latest Global Day of Listening event are providing … Continue reading →