Subscribe to our newsletter
Check out our previous newsletters
Happy 3rd Birthday (8/6/13), Engaging Peace! Please support our continuing work.
Support Engaging Peace by shopping at Amazon.com through this link. Thanks!
- Gold Dust Twin on
- Gold Dust Twin on When we got it right
- Eve Rosenfeld on Building a Racially Just Society: Psychological Insights
- Eve Rosenfeld on Do we have a right to rights?
- Eve Rosenfeld on Building a Racially Just Society: Paths to Progress
- Eve Rosenfeld on Malala
- Eve Rosenfeld on Military Sexual Assault: Toxic Masculinity Gone Viral?
- Christine C. on How would you define war?
- Christine C. on The road less taken
- Amanda D. on Fallujah: Death and destruction again, Part I
Tag Archives: media
The path we choose in our lives is not merely a symbolic or poetic path — one presented so eloquently by Robert Frost’s image of worn and less-trodden paths at a fork in the road. No! The path before … Continue reading
This is the first of three posts comprising Part IV of a series of posts in which Dr. Ian Hansen shares his thoughts on nonviolence. See also Part 1a, Part 1b, Part 1c, Part 2a, Part 2b, Part2c, Part3a, Part3b and Part3c. The majority of Palestinians these days prefer nonviolent strategies to … Continue reading
“How many deaths will it take?” In how many places within the United States and abroad? Aurora, Colorado? Tucson, Arizona? Virginia Tech? Columbine? The University of Texas tower? Nagasaki? Korea? Vietnam? Grenada? Panama? Iraq? Afghanistan? Pakistan? The answer, my friend, … Continue reading