Subscribe to our newsletter
Check out our previous newsletters
Happy 3rd Birthday (8/6/13), Engaging Peace! Please support our continuing work.
Support Engaging Peace by shopping at Amazon.com through this link. Thanks!
- Gold Dust Twin on Building a Racially Just Society: Psychological Insights
- Sarah N on I, too, have a dream
- Niyi Famose on How to Defeat Terrorism 101
- Who knows why we fight? George knows. | Engaging Peace on Values and rhetoric: Lakovian framing, metaphors and stories
- Gold Dust Twin on Inconvenient memories: Veteran’s Day 2014
- Sarah N on Corporate America: Purveyor of Inhuman “Rights”
- Nicole V. on Two Paths in the Woods, Pt 2. Beyond Symbolic and Poetic Words By Guest Author Anthony Marsella
- Gold Dust Twin on Two Paths in the Woods, Pt 2. Beyond Symbolic and Poetic Words By Guest Author Anthony Marsella
- Laura C on Who knows why we fight? George knows.
- Laura C on Extolling WHOM
Tag Archives: media
The path we choose in our lives is not merely a symbolic or poetic path — one presented so eloquently by Robert Frost’s image of worn and less-trodden paths at a fork in the road. No! The path before … Continue reading
This is the first of three posts comprising Part IV of a series of posts in which Dr. Ian Hansen shares his thoughts on nonviolence. See also Part 1a, Part 1b, Part 1c, Part 2a, Part 2b, Part2c, Part3a, Part3b and Part3c. The majority of Palestinians these days prefer nonviolent strategies to … Continue reading
“How many deaths will it take?” In how many places within the United States and abroad? Aurora, Colorado? Tucson, Arizona? Virginia Tech? Columbine? The University of Texas tower? Nagasaki? Korea? Vietnam? Grenada? Panama? Iraq? Afghanistan? Pakistan? The answer, my friend, … Continue reading