Subscribe to our newsletter
Check out our previous newsletters
Happy 3rd Birthday (8/6/13), Engaging Peace! Please support our continuing work.
Support Engaging Peace by shopping at Amazon.com through this link. Thanks!
- Like father, like son. Not. | Engaging Peace on Reviewing moral disengagement and engagement
- Gold Dust Twin on Two Paths in the Wood: “Choice” of Life or War, Part 1
- Occupy Not | Engaging Peace on Veterans and the Occupy movements
- Christine C. on What does terrorism mean to you?
- Ariana Simonelli on Join the US armed services and increase your RMST!!!
- Amanda D. on Seeking the kindness of strangers, Part II
- Amanda D. on What’s so bad about the Ferguson, MO, shooting, anyway?
- Amanda D. on Do you hear what I hear?
- Amanda D. on Are you being tricked into abetting criminal negligence?
- Amanda D. on The abused brain
Tag Archives: peace
“Choice:” Poetic, Personal, and Political from guest author Dr. Anthony Marsella.* The Road Not Taken . . . Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, And sorry I could not travel both. . . . Somewhere ages and ages hence, Two … Continue reading
Discouraging stories, infuriating stories, heart-breaking stories abound. The media shout out their tales and pummel us with their gory photos, of violence, murder, rape, hatred, and we at Engaging Peace try to provide some different perspectives, regarding events… In Gaza … Continue reading
The news out of Gaza has been horrendous, overwhelming, tragic, heart-breaking. Death upon death. Destruction after destruction. Loss of life; losses for families, communities, the human race. It is easy to feel rage and horror, depression and defeat. Will the … Continue reading