Subscribe to our newsletter
Check out our previous newsletters
Happy 3rd Birthday (8/6/13), Engaging Peace! Please support our continuing work.
Support Engaging Peace by shopping at Amazon.com through this link. Thanks!
- Gold Dust Twin on Enemies of the State . . .
- Reina Chehayeb on How to Defeat Terrorism 101
- Reina Chehayeb on Pope Francis
- Reina Chehayeb on Comfort women
- T.Paine on Inconvenient memories: Veteran’s Day 2014
- Nicole V. on Two Paths in the Wood: “Choice” of Life or War, Part 1
- Ariana Simonelli on Malala
- Nicole V. on Inconvenient memories: Veteran’s Day 2014
- Nicole V. on Building a Racially Just Society: Psychological Insights
- Celeste H. on Two Paths in the Woods, Pt 2. Beyond Symbolic and Poetic Words By Guest Author Anthony Marsella
Tag Archives: peace
“Choice:” Poetic, Personal, and Political from guest author Dr. Anthony Marsella.* The Road Not Taken Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, And sorry I could not travel both. . . . Somewhere ages and ages hence, Two roads diverged in … Continue reading
Discouraging stories, infuriating stories, heart-breaking stories abound. The media shout out their tales and pummel us with their gory photos, of violence, murder, rape, hatred, and we at Engaging Peace try to provide some different perspectives, regarding events… In Gaza … Continue reading
The news out of Gaza has been horrendous, overwhelming, tragic, heart-breaking. Death upon death. Destruction after destruction. Loss of life; losses for families, communities, the human race. It is easy to feel rage and horror, depression and defeat. Will the … Continue reading