Subscribe to our newsletter
Check out our previous newsletters
Happy 3rd Birthday (8/6/13), Engaging Peace! Please support our continuing work.
Support Engaging Peace by shopping at Amazon.com through this link. Thanks!
- Gold Dust Twin on
- Gold Dust Twin on When we got it right
- Eve Rosenfeld on Building a Racially Just Society: Psychological Insights
- Eve Rosenfeld on Do we have a right to rights?
- Eve Rosenfeld on Building a Racially Just Society: Paths to Progress
- Eve Rosenfeld on Malala
- Eve Rosenfeld on Military Sexual Assault: Toxic Masculinity Gone Viral?
- Christine C. on How would you define war?
- Christine C. on The road less taken
- Amanda D. on Fallujah: Death and destruction again, Part I
Tag Archives: peace
“Choice:” Poetic, Personal, and Political from guest author Dr. Anthony Marsella.* The Road Not Taken Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, And sorry I could not travel both. . . . Somewhere ages and ages hence, Two roads diverged in … Continue reading
Discouraging stories, infuriating stories, heart-breaking stories abound. The media shout out their tales and pummel us with their gory photos, of violence, murder, rape, hatred, and we at Engaging Peace try to provide some different perspectives, regarding events… In Gaza … Continue reading
The news out of Gaza has been horrendous, overwhelming, tragic, heart-breaking. Death upon death. Destruction after destruction. Loss of life; losses for families, communities, the human race. It is easy to feel rage and horror, depression and defeat. Will the … Continue reading