Subscribe to our newsletter
Check out our previous newsletters
Happy 3rd Birthday (8/6/13), Engaging Peace! Please support our continuing work.
Support Engaging Peace by shopping at Amazon.com through this link. Thanks!
- Ian Hansen on Fallujah: Death and destruction again, Part 2
- Dahlia Wasfi on Falluja corpse
- Dahlia Wasfi on Engaging peace with the Peace Corps
- Ellie on Engaging peace with the Peace Corps
- Ross Caputi on Falluja corpse
- Gold Dust Twin on Falluja corpse
- Dot Walsh on Fallujah: Death and destruction again, Part I
- Gold Dust Twin on Defining “terrorism”
- Gold Dust Twin on What does terrorism mean to you?
- What does terrorism mean to you? | Engaging Peace on How would you define war?
Tag Archives: peace
EXCEPTIONAL I’d like to think that I’m “exceptional” instead of merely duped, delusional. I won’t give up, at least not yet, but mostly just complain and fret. If peace does come, no thanks to me, I’ll peer at it suspiciously. … Continue reading
By guest author Dr. Majed Ashy Many people will be surprised at images of Afghanistan from the 1960s and ‘70s. These images do not fit the stereotypes and narratives about Afghanistan with which they have been bombarded. Those stereotypes and … Continue reading