Subscribe to our newsletter
Check out our previous newsletters
Happy 3rd Birthday (8/6/13), Engaging Peace! Please support our continuing work.
Support Engaging Peace by shopping at Amazon.com through this link. Thanks!
- Anna S on Should we educate for peace?
- Anna S on Resisting domestic violence
- Jiyoung Won on Death to the death penalty
- Anna S on Do we have a right to rights?
- Jessica Petritis on The U.S. government’s assault on children
- Jessica Petritis on Resisting domestic violence
- Jeremy Wernick on Do we have a right to rights?
- Madeleine Cohen on Modern warfare: Losing ground?
- Madeleine Cohen on Women activists and International Women’s Day
- Anna Tam on Modern warfare: Losing ground?
Tag Archives: peace
Who hates organized labor, liberated women, and peace?
The war profiteers. The radical right. The power elite within the 1% who seek wealth over human rights, power over fairness, and profitable wars over global peace.
But they are in the minority. Even though they have frightened millions and lured … Continue reading
August 6 is the second anniversary of EngagingPeace.com and the 67th anniversary of the destruction of Hiroshima and much of its population by an atomic bomb. Today’s post focuses on celebrating efforts to end the threat of nuclear weapons, as … Continue reading