Subscribe to our newsletter
Check out our previous newsletters
Happy 3rd Birthday (8/6/13), Engaging Peace! Please support our continuing work.
Support Engaging Peace by shopping at Amazon.com through this link. Thanks!
- Liz Dorso on Do we have a right to rights?
- Divij Patwardhan on “Lone” gunman? Think again.
- Gold Dust Twin on Do we have a right to rights?
- Divij Patwardhan on Jared Loughner in the “mecca for prejudice”
- Divij Patwardhan on Do we have a right to rights?
- Jeremy Wernick on Intolerance, cohesion, and killing in religion, Part 1
- Divij Patwardhan on Resisting domestic violence
- Jiyoung Won on Poverty: The worst violence, Part 1
- Jiyoung Won on Do we have a right to rights?
- Gold Dust Twin on Giving thanks for peace
Tag Archives: pessimism
In 1989, Roger Walsh (a professor of psychiatry at University of California Irvine) wrote a seminal paper entitled, Toward a Psychology of Human Survival: Psychological Approaches to Contemporary Global Threats.
Walsh identified several global threats that continue… Continue reading