Subscribe to our newsletter
Check out our previous newsletters
Happy 4th Birthday (8/6/14), Engaging Peace! Please support our continuing work.
Support Engaging Peace by shopping at Amazon.com through this link. Thanks!
- Which way will you go? on
- MESSAGE FROM A TERRORIST on
- Oracle, Optimist, Ostrich, or Obfuscator? Part 5. The slippery slope to moral disengagement on
- Warning: this disease is contagious, deadly, and right in your own backyard on
- Teaching Peace Through Popular Culture on
- Oracle, Optimist, Ostrich, or Obfuscator? Part 2. The Multiple Abominations of Slavery on
- When will They Ever Learn? on
- Is a Deadly Culture Honorable? on
- Can this be your day too? on
- American Sniper, Part II on
Tag Archives: reciprocity
What does it take to achieve peace? I think the best answer on an individual level is to follow the ethic of reciprocity, the principle known as the Golden Rule. This ethic of reciprocity is a version of Immanuel Kant’s … Continue reading