Subscribe to our newsletter
Check out our previous newsletters
Happy 3rd Birthday (8/6/13), Engaging Peace! Please support our continuing work.
Support Engaging Peace by shopping at Amazon.com through this link. Thanks!
- Courtney G on Who knows why we fight? George knows.
- Ariana Simonelli on Who knows why we fight? George knows.
- Courtney G on Poverty: A terrible terrorist, Part 2
- Reina Chehayeb on Seeking the kindness of strangers, Part I
- Nicole V. on Join the US armed services and increase your RMST!!!
- Nicole V. on Who knows why we fight? George knows.
- Christine C. on Bang, bang, you’re dead, Part 1
- Gold Dust Twin on News of its Death is Greatly Exaggerated
- Jyothi Nair on Who knows why we fight? George knows.
- Jyothi Nair on Are you being tricked into abetting criminal negligence?
Tag Archives: Remember Fallujah Week
On November 7th it will have been seven years since the U.S. began its 2nd siege on the Iraqi city of Fallujah. Since that fateful date the people of Fallujah have been expelled, killed, imprisoned, oppressed, humiliated, and poisoned. Continue reading
[Editor's notes: This post is the first in an intermittent series of "stories of engagement," case examples from the lives of those who are engaging peace. Readers may want to consider how these examples illustrate the forms of moral engagement … Continue reading