Subscribe to our newsletter
Check out our previous newsletters
Happy 3rd Birthday (8/6/13), Engaging Peace! Please support our continuing work.
Support Engaging Peace by shopping at Amazon.com through this link. Thanks!
- Eve Rosenfeld on What’s so bad about the Ferguson, MO, shooting, anyway?
- Michelle P. on Can we get there from here? Pursuing nonviolence
- Michelle P. on What’s so bad about the Ferguson, MO, shooting, anyway?
- Michelle P. on Bang, bang, you’re dead, Part 1
- Michelle P. on Bang, Bang, You’re Dead, Part 2.
- Eve Rosenfeld on Predators
- Michelle P. on Feel the pain
- Michelle P. on Invasion of the Body Snatchers: Sexual Trafficking in the United States
- Michelle P. on Who knows why we fight? George knows.
- Michelle P. on Corporate America: Purveyor of Inhuman “Rights”
Tag Archives: Remember Fallujah Week
On November 7th it will have been seven years since the U.S. began its 2nd siege on the Iraqi city of Fallujah. Since that fateful date the people of Fallujah have been expelled, killed, imprisoned, oppressed, humiliated, and poisoned. Continue reading
[Editor's notes: This post is the first in an intermittent series of "stories of engagement," case examples from the lives of those who are engaging peace. Readers may want to consider how these examples illustrate the forms of moral engagement … Continue reading