Subscribe to our newsletter
Check out our previous newsletters
Happy 3rd Birthday (8/6/13), Engaging Peace! Please support our continuing work.
Support Engaging Peace by shopping at Amazon.com through this link. Thanks!
- Bill on Seeking the kindness of strangers, Part II
- Olivia on What does terrorism mean to you?
- gold dust twin on Seeking the kindness of strangers, Part II
- Barbara on Gaza: Time to take sides
- kathiemm on Gaza: Time to take sides
- Trudy Bond on Gaza: Time to take sides
- Barbara on Seeking the kindness of strangers, Part I
- Barbara on Does Nonviolent Resistance Work? Part 4c
- kathiemm on Unfinished business
- Chrissy on Unfinished business
Tag Archives: terror
[Note from Kathie MM: Today we welcome guest contributor John Hess, who has been an anti-war activist for 40 years, and worked for over 30 years in the construction business. He is currently a full-time faculty member in English and … Continue reading