Subscribe to our newsletter
Check out our previous newsletters
Happy 3rd Birthday (8/6/13), Engaging Peace! Please support our continuing work.
Support Engaging Peace by shopping at Amazon.com through this link. Thanks!
- Like father, like son. Not. | Engaging Peace on Reviewing moral disengagement and engagement
- Gold Dust Twin on Two Paths in the Wood: “Choice” of Life or War, Part 1
- Occupy Not | Engaging Peace on Veterans and the Occupy movements
- Christine C. on What does terrorism mean to you?
- Ariana Simonelli on Join the US armed services and increase your RMST!!!
- Amanda D. on Seeking the kindness of strangers, Part II
- Amanda D. on What’s so bad about the Ferguson, MO, shooting, anyway?
- Amanda D. on Do you hear what I hear?
- Amanda D. on Are you being tricked into abetting criminal negligence?
- Amanda D. on The abused brain
Tag Archives: terror
[Note from Kathie MM: Today we welcome guest contributor John Hess, who has been an anti-war activist for 40 years, and worked for over 30 years in the construction business. He is currently a full-time faculty member in English and … Continue reading
March 20, 2011, is “GLOBAL DAY of LISTENING to ‘live without wars.’” Inspired by Afghan Youth Peace Volunteers, Afghans For Peace, and the Iraqi & American Reconciliation Project, the organizers of the latest Global Day of Listening event are providing … Continue reading