Subscribe to our newsletter
Check out our previous newsletters
Happy 3rd Birthday (8/6/13), Engaging Peace! Please support our continuing work.
Support Engaging Peace by shopping at Amazon.com through this link. Thanks!
- Gold Dust Twin on Human rights urgency
- Liz Dorso on Human rights urgency
- Anna Tam on Giving thanks for peace
- Jiyoung Won on Intolerance, cohesion, and killing in religion, Part 1
- Jessica Petritis on I want what I want when I want it
- Jiyoung Won on Prison and the just world fallacy
- Jessica Petritis on Do we have a right to rights?
- Anna S on Contribute a peace of the pie
- Jessica Petritis on Can compassion replace humiliation?
- Jessica Petritis on Do you know your rights?
Tag Archives: U.S. Constitution
The arms manufacturers and NRA lobbyists have it all backwards. The Second Amendment was not created to guarantee an individual right to bear and use arms for whatever purposes desired. Instead, the Amendment… Continue reading
The Second Amendment’s 27 words are the holiest of holy texts to the National Rifle Association (NRA) and its supporters. “We get to have guns” is an absolute right, says the NRA.
Is the Second or any of the other Bill of Rights Amendments absolute? Not so… Continue reading
Seven more deaths (including the gunman) and four more wounded in Oak Creek, Wisconsin. Why? Racism, hatred, anger, fear, frustration, propaganda, the easy availability of weapons, and the corruption of the United States Constitution. Pseudo-conservative, pseudo-Christian, pseudo-moral right-wing extremists have … Continue reading