Subscribe to our newsletter
Check out our previous newsletters
Happy 3rd Birthday (8/6/13), Engaging Peace! Please support our continuing work.
Support Engaging Peace by shopping at Amazon.com through this link. Thanks!
- “Eve teasing” in India, Part 2 | Engaging Peace on “Eve teasing” in India, Part 1
- Gold Dust Twin on Human rights urgency
- Liz Dorso on Human rights urgency
- Anna Tam on Giving thanks for peace
- Jiyoung Won on Intolerance, cohesion, and killing in religion, Part 1
- Jessica Petritis on I want what I want when I want it
- Jiyoung Won on Prison and the just world fallacy
- Jessica Petritis on Do we have a right to rights?
- Anna S on Contribute a peace of the pie
- Jessica Petritis on Can compassion replace humiliation?
Tag Archives: justice
October 10 is World Day Against the Death Penalty, launched by the World Coalition Against the Death Penalty in 2003.
Every year since 1997, first through an initiative … Continue reading
On August 27, 2012, the US Marine Corps announced “non-judicial administrative punishments” for several Marines videotaped urinating on three dead bodies in Afghanistan.
Such minor punishments can include … Continue reading
“How many deaths will it take?” In how many places within the United States and abroad? Aurora, Colorado? Tucson, Arizona? Virginia Tech? Columbine? The University of Texas tower? Nagasaki? Korea? Vietnam? Grenada? Panama? Iraq? Afghanistan? Pakistan? The answer, my friend, … Continue reading