Subscribe to our newsletter
Check out our previous newsletters
Happy 3rd Birthday (8/6/13), Engaging Peace! Please support our continuing work.
Support Engaging Peace by shopping at Amazon.com through this link. Thanks!
- Gold Dust Twin on Exceptional
- Dahlia Wasfi on Fallujah: Death and destruction again, Part 2
- Ian Hansen on Fallujah: Death and destruction again, Part 2
- Dahlia Wasfi on Falluja corpse
- Dahlia Wasfi on Engaging peace with the Peace Corps
- Ellie on Engaging peace with the Peace Corps
- Ross Caputi on Falluja corpse
- Gold Dust Twin on Falluja corpse
- Dot Walsh on Fallujah: Death and destruction again, Part I
- Gold Dust Twin on Defining “terrorism”
Tag Archives: justice
October 10 is World Day Against the Death Penalty, launched by the World Coalition Against the Death Penalty in 2003.
Every year since 1997, first through an initiative … Continue reading
On August 27, 2012, the US Marine Corps announced “non-judicial administrative punishments” for several Marines videotaped urinating on three dead bodies in Afghanistan.
Such minor punishments can include … Continue reading
“How many deaths will it take?” In how many places within the United States and abroad? Aurora, Colorado? Tucson, Arizona? Virginia Tech? Columbine? The University of Texas tower? Nagasaki? Korea? Vietnam? Grenada? Panama? Iraq? Afghanistan? Pakistan? The answer, my friend, … Continue reading