Subscribe to our newsletter
Check out our previous newsletters
Happy 3rd Birthday (8/6/13), Engaging Peace! Please support our continuing work.
Support Engaging Peace by shopping at Amazon.com through this link. Thanks!
- Eve Rosenfeld on What’s so bad about the Ferguson, MO, shooting, anyway?
- Michelle P. on Can we get there from here? Pursuing nonviolence
- Michelle P. on What’s so bad about the Ferguson, MO, shooting, anyway?
- Michelle P. on Bang, bang, you’re dead, Part 1
- Michelle P. on Bang, Bang, You’re Dead, Part 2.
- Eve Rosenfeld on Predators
- Michelle P. on Feel the pain
- Michelle P. on Invasion of the Body Snatchers: Sexual Trafficking in the United States
- Michelle P. on Who knows why we fight? George knows.
- Michelle P. on Corporate America: Purveyor of Inhuman “Rights”
Tag Archives: justice
By Dr. Majed Ashy, Guest Author Terrorism emerges in environments that feed it. Such environments provide intellectual, financial, and personnel support and supplies. The main intellectual supply comes from a few branches of Islam in which some members are … Continue reading
October 10 is World Day Against the Death Penalty, launched by the World Coalition Against the Death Penalty in 2003.
Every year since 1997, first through an initiative … Continue reading