Subscribe to our newsletter
Check out our previous newsletters
Happy 3rd Birthday (8/6/13), Engaging Peace! Please support our continuing work.
Support Engaging Peace by shopping at Amazon.com through this link. Thanks!
- Like father, like son. Not. | Engaging Peace on Reviewing moral disengagement and engagement
- Gold Dust Twin on Two Paths in the Wood: “Choice” of Life or War, Part 1
- Occupy Not | Engaging Peace on Veterans and the Occupy movements
- Christine C. on What does terrorism mean to you?
- Ariana Simonelli on Join the US armed services and increase your RMST!!!
- Amanda D. on Seeking the kindness of strangers, Part II
- Amanda D. on What’s so bad about the Ferguson, MO, shooting, anyway?
- Amanda D. on Do you hear what I hear?
- Amanda D. on Are you being tricked into abetting criminal negligence?
- Amanda D. on The abused brain
Tag Archives: justice
By Dr. Majed Ashy, Guest Author Terrorism emerges in environments that feed it. Such environments provide intellectual, financial, and personnel support and supplies. The main intellectual supply comes from a few branches of Islam in which some members are … Continue reading
October 10 is World Day Against the Death Penalty, launched by the World Coalition Against the Death Penalty in 2003.
Every year since 1997, first through an initiative … Continue reading