Subscribe to our newsletter
Check out our previous newsletters
Happy 3rd Birthday (8/6/13), Engaging Peace! Please support our continuing work.
Support Engaging Peace by shopping at Amazon.com through this link. Thanks!
- Sarah N on Military Sexual Assault: Toxic Masculinity Gone Viral?
- Stephanie Moses on Seeking the kindness of strangers, Part II
- Sarah N on Malala
- Celeste. H on Gaza: Time to take sides
- Sarah N on Unfinished business
- Celeste. H on News of its Death is Greatly Exaggerated
- Sarah N on Tomorrow’s Wars: A Work In Progress
- Sarah N on Poverty: A terrible terrorist, Part 2
- Michaela Buckley on What’s wrong with this picture?
- Michaela Buckley on Who knows why we fight? George knows.
Tag Archives: Rosa Parks
By guest author Dorothy Walsh Coming from a middle class family, I had to learn about what Gandhi called the worst kind of violence: poverty. Men and women on the streets struggling with addictions or homelessness needed someone to hear … Continue reading