Subscribe to our newsletter
Check out our previous newsletters
Happy 3rd Birthday (8/6/13), Engaging Peace! Please support our continuing work.
Support Engaging Peace by shopping at Amazon.com through this link. Thanks!
- Gold Dust Twin on Exceptional
- Dahlia Wasfi on Fallujah: Death and destruction again, Part 2
- Ian Hansen on Fallujah: Death and destruction again, Part 2
- Dahlia Wasfi on Falluja corpse
- Dahlia Wasfi on Engaging peace with the Peace Corps
- Ellie on Engaging peace with the Peace Corps
- Ross Caputi on Falluja corpse
- Gold Dust Twin on Falluja corpse
- Dot Walsh on Fallujah: Death and destruction again, Part I
- Gold Dust Twin on Defining “terrorism”
Tag Archives: torture
Question: What is the significance of June? Answer: June is Torture Awareness Month. Question: What is the significance of Guantanamo? Answer: Guantanamo is the symbol of American shame and self-degradation. Fact: Our government has physically and psychologically tortured innocent men, … Continue reading
India is viewed as the world’s largest democracy, a progressive nation, and a rising and powerful country. This success story, however, hides its human rights record.
In the occupied territory of Kashmir, human rights are almost out of reach for the general population. Safety within one’s own home is not guaranteed, nor is the right … Continue reading
By guest author Dahlia Wasfi In the early morning hours of December 12, 2012, Israeli forces raided the offices of three Palestinian civil society organizations in Ramallah in the West Bank, including the Addameer Prisoner Support and Human Rights Association. … Continue reading